Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Break: Dec. 21st - Dec 28th



Hope everyone has been enjoying their holiday season so far, I know I am. As I did last year, I'm taking a bit of a break over Christmas to just relax, enjoy everything, and recharge my blogging batteries.

These last few days before Christmas are always hectic with planning holiday get togethers, wrapping last minute presents, and working right up to Christmas itself. As usual, we're hosting a Christmas Eve gathering of friends and family and and gift exchange with my family at our house and that should be lots of fun. On Christmas itself, it'll be pretty quiet with my wife, my son, and I doing our presents and then just relaxing for the rest of the day.

I hope everyone gets lots of cardboard goodies under their tree (or for Hanukkah if you're into that). I'll be back after Christmas with something new!

2 comments: