Thursday, October 8, 2015

Cleveland Indians Fan Pack

Another quick post today about a nice little surprise that came in the mail, a goodie bag from the Cleveland Indians!


For a free fan pack/goodie bag, this was about what I expected. Just random trinkets and a form letter thanking me for being an Indians fan (which I am ... along with being a Reds fan). Here's everything the package contained ...


As I mentioned, there was a the "thank you for being a fan" form letter. There was also a 2016 pocket schedule, an Indians lanyard, and a Cleveland Clinic perforated, tear off thingy.



Thanks to the Indians for sending this stuff. It's good to know that there are still teams out there that will send goodie bags out to fans. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to a game next summer!

2 comments:

  1. That is cool that teams still do that. I remember growing up the Pirates had something similar for kids, but don't know if it still exists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reached out to a few teams for this (both baseball and non-baseball) but the Indians were the only team to respond. Most teams now have a kids club, but there is a membership fee to join.

      Delete