Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Break: Nov. 25th - Nov. 30th

Thanksgiving is always a fun time of year for me that is spent with family, so I'll be on break until the end of November and will have a new post up on December 1st.

Our tradition consists of watching the Thanksgiving parade in the morning and then going up to my mom's house about 30 minutes away where she and my aunt get everything fixed up. We spend the majority of the day there just relaxing, watching football, and having a good time with everyone. I'd like to hear about what everyone else does, feel free to share in the comments.

Hope everyone enjoys the parade, their turkey and the football games!

Also, a quick public service announcement to please support your local card shop on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday. It's a great way to help them out.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments: