Friday, January 1, 2021

You Might Remember Me From ... This Blog!


 

Hello there friends and Happy New Year!

Remember me?

No, I'm not semi-famous Simpsons character Troy McClure and you probably don't remember me from episodes like "A Fish Called Wanda" and "Saturdays of Thunder". (Let's be honest, you probably read that in a Troy McClure-esque voice too).

Well, I'm Adam and I'm finally back to card blogging!

I'd experimented with starting fresh with a new blog back in the summer but that lasted all of a month or so before I abandoned it because of several reasons ... work, family, general insanity ... things like that. 

However, those sorts of things have calmed down now (except for work, it's still crazy but I've figured out a way to manage it).

As a general refresher, you can expect me to talk about cards of all sorts ... baseball, football, hockey, wrestling, and other non-sports cards I'm into. I'm probably not going to be doing all sorts of pack breaks, box breaks, things like that since I'm a budget collector and things like that for me are a splurge. You'll probably see a post 1-2 times a week for now as I work on writing up different pieces and what-not. You can also follow me on Twitter (@cardclubblog) for more fun with cards and general thoughts as well.

That being said, I'll have fun with what I've got and believe me I've got a ton of ideas that I'm excited to share with everyone. I imported the posts from my blog this summer into this blog so everything is combined. I'm looking forward to getting things back up and running and re-connecting with all my card blogging friends!

13 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Can’t wait to connect again and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Looking forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, let's all have a awesome 2021!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you again! I can't wait to see what blog topics you've got cookin' for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Glad to hear that you'll be returning to card blogging. The world can always use more card blog posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have you back, Adam! Looking forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a matter of fact, I do remember you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear you have lots of ideas coming up. I like blogs with ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back and getting that PWE out to you soon. Found a couple old hockey cards to throw in too.

    ReplyDelete