Friday, July 21, 2017

Year 2


Well, it's official ... the blog is two years old today!

To be honest, when I started this blog, I thought I would lose interest in about six months or so but the support and feedback from the card blogging community has kept me motivated and kept my interest going. So as I enter year three a few things ...

1) First off, a big thank you to the fellow card bloggers out there who have read and constantly commented on my posts. You don't know how much it means to me that you take some time out of your day, even if it's only a few minutes, to read my posts and leave a comment.

2) As you can tell, there's been a major slowdown in posts recently ... that's for two reasons. One is that June and July have been incredibly busy months for me both at work and outside of work, which leads me to the second reason ... come December we've got a new rookie joining the team! We just found out today that we'll be welcoming a second son into the world right around Christmas time. We've know for a few months but didn't want to announce anything publicly until we knew what the gender was. Come November, I may go into hiatus mode until spring but I haven't decided for sure yet. If I do, I'll make an announcement. If not, expect posts to become more sporadic at that time until spring.

3) Although it may not feel like it, fall is only a month and a half away which means, among other things, that it's Halloween season again! Last year, I dedicated a whole two months to Halloween and fall madness. While I don't think I'll do the same thing this year, I'm still going to sprinkle in Halloween posts with any card posts I may have. I've also been working on developing something pretty fun that I hope to share come late September/early October to coincide with Halloween that I think everyone will really dig.

Again, a big thank you to everyone who has read and supported the blog and to those I've traded with over the past two years. I appreciate every single one of you.

Here's to a great Year 3!!


16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and CONGRATULATIONS! The little one on the way may take you away for a bit but we'll be here when you have the time to post! I'm truly glad to have crossed paths with you Adam. Looking forward to more trades and your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new addition and the milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the anniversary...and bigger congrats on the child!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary but more importantly congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!! Congrats on the child and the blogging anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the blogversary and congrats in the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on both baby and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Adam on reaching 2 years and the upcoming addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogaversary and even more important, congratulations on the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new rookie -- I'm sure his VAR will be well above 0.0!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on two years and the new addition to the family, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on both the achievements!

    ReplyDelete