1) First and foremost, thank you to everyone who has read my ramblings here, anyone I've traded with or interacted with, or anyone in general who has sent me cards. If it wasn't for you reading and trading and interacting with me, I probably would've given up on this a long time ago.
2) My posting schedule has decreased dramatically over the past month or so. This is partly due to summer and also due to the fact that the family and I are expecting our third child in December. My writing time now boils down to a couple hours during the week and an hour or so on the weekend (mainly every Sunday when my oldest son and I do our weekly library run). I'm still planning on writing new stuff through the fall but I'll probably do another pause come November like I did a few years ago with our last baby was born.
3) I'm also in the midst of doing my yearly card purge where my extras and unwanted cards will either land in the trade box or in a donation box for the Salvation Army or Goodwill. I am trying to get as much as I can neatly into binders. That being said, I'm in need of lots and lots of nine pocket pages. If anyone has any extra pages they don't want, please feel free to email me and let me know. I'd be willing to swing a trade for some. Binders would be welcomed too but aren't necessary.
4) I still have literally tons of cards from the mega haul my mom brought me last spring that I've yet to show off. I need to get those organized here soon and in their proper place. Look for more posts on those cards soon and I managed to fill in some gaps in my 84 Topps set and I have a heck of a starter set for 86 Topps as well.
5) Everyone should know by now how much I love Halloween and fall. That being said, I'm going to try to incorporate some fall and Halloween posts during the months of September and October (maybe even late August once Halloween stuff starts rolling out). Some of it might stray from the usual fare of cards and such but it'll still be fun and I hope it'll bring others some enjoyment of season as well.
Also, if anyone is interested in finding out more about the blog, be sure to check out the interview I did with Ryan over at Sumo Cards earlier this year. I think you'll enjoy it.
In closing, I really appreciate everyone's support over the past four years. I hope to keep this blog going for a good while longer!